We need an AD who will bring right-hand support to our Founder, Creative Director and Snr. Account Directors. You’ll be managing and leading projects for global brands, and mentoring more junior members of the account team.
An inspiration to both our team and our clients, you’ll lead by example with hyper organisation, attention to financial details and iron clad scheduling.
Our wish list isn’t long, but it’s special:
- An already experienced Account Director (6 years minimum in leading FMCG focused strategic, brand design agencies).
- You’ll be an inspiring & brilliant collaborator, who works closely with the studio team at all levels, leading and mentoring your account team to greater heights.
- You’ll have an excellent strategic mind and be able to apply that to our client’s business and the categories they operate in.
- Pro-activity is key. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and spin all the plates, without needing your hand held.
- You’ll have a creative eye, and a clear opinion, and be able to express that in a way to support the creative process, not derail it.
- You’ll understand the financial business targets and, with our Ops and finance teams, be able to deliver the processes required to achieve them.
- You’ll be happy to travel overseas and deal with the late nights and early starts that brings.
- You’ll be a joy to work with (and a joy to be with when we’re not working).
If the above sounds like it could be you APPLY using the button above.